Hello, my name is Jackie Moore and I am a board certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. I also have my master’s degree in nursing education and have worked as a nurse over twenty-four years. 18 years have been in emergency medicine. I have a private practice located in Vancouver, Washington. I work with all age groups. I can provide EMDR therapy, talk psychotherapy and medication management at this time. However, I do not provide psychological evaluations.
We may need to meet a couple times before determining if medication is an appropriate choice for you. Tele-medicine may also be available after meeting specific criteria.
I take a holistic approach with my practice. Taking into consideration nutrition, sleep hygiene, and exercise when assessing my clients’ overall health. I have the ability to order lab work to monitor drug levels and to evaluate for other causes that contribute to things like depression and anxiety.
My philosophy is to use an individualized approach to care in order to develop a trusting relationship. I am compassionate, empathize and have the ability to understand the human experience to facilitate a safe and nurturing therapeutic environment for my clients.
I provide medication management, EMDR, and talk therapy.
I help treat Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADHD, depression, anxiety, PTSD, trauma, and domestic violence.
I treat patients in early childhood to older adults.
Monday: By Appointment Only
Wednesday: By Appointment Only
Thursday: By Appointment Only
Saturday: By Appointment Only
If you would like to pay your bill, please let me know before our session starts. Otherwise, call our office manager to pay over the phone: 360-253-6425
For any billing questions, please contact Kim Brower: 360-521-0242.
- Molina (only special needs/autism or domestic violence)
- Regence BCBS
- United Healthcare
- Pacific Source
- (Premier) Cypress
- First Choice Health
All intake paperwork is sent through Kareo. If you have not received your paperwork by the time of the appointment, please let me know.
My Kareo Profile
Washington State mental health crisis hotlines
Mental health and drug treatment resources:
- Drug treatment programs in Washington
- Drug treatment programs in Oregon
- ADAPT Behavioral Health Program, Vancouver, WA
- Hazelden Addiction Treatment Center, multiple locations
- DePaul Treatment Centers, Portland and Hillsboro, OR
- Northwest Resources, Olympia, WA
- Sundown Ranch, Yakima, WA
- Serenity Lane, Vancouver, WA
- Rainier Springs, Vancouver, WA
- NAMI – Southwest WA, Vancouver, WA
- Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program, Vancouver, WA
- Monte Nido Eating Disorder Center of Portland, OR
- Intensive Outpatient Program with Sheela Choppala-Nestor at Associates for Psychiatric and Mental Health, Vancouver, WA
- Community Services Northwest, Vancouver and Battle Ground, WA
- Recovery Village, Ridgefield, WA
- Lifeline Connections, Vancouver, WA
- PeaceHealth SW Emergency Department, Vancouver, WA – (360) 514-2000
- Legacy Salmon Creek Emergency Department, Vancouver, WA – (360) 487-1000
Prescription discount coupons: