My practice of clinical and consulting psychology draws upon a diverse training in a variety of approaches, including but not limited to:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I)
- Integrative Restoration Yoga Nidra Meditation (iRest)
- Non-dual contemplative and mindfulness based interventions and practices
My approach to therapy is integrative and evidence based. I tend to be very active and provide interventions for clients to take with them into the world outside of the consulting room. I take a therapeutic collaborative approach to psychological evaluations to emphasize what the client is seeking to understand about themselves.
Meditation training is also a large component of my clinical practice. Throughout my career, I have been influenced by the non-dual wisdom traditions. I also see students specifically for meditation, and for both clients and meditation students, I provide recordings of sessions and practices.
I do NOT provide actual psychedelics, but I DO provide psychedelic support and psychedelic integration sessions. I am also a member of the Psychedelic Support Network.
I do not conduct forensic evaluations, treat sex offenders, conduct Social Security disability evaluations, or provide couples therapy.
I provide psychotherapy and psychological testing, as well as private iRest Yoga Nidra and meditation training.
I help treat PTSD, Complex PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, high functioning autism spectrum disorder, ADHD and learning disorders, personality disorders, and addictions.
I treat children, adolescents, and adults.
Monday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Friday: By Appointment Only
If you would like to pay your bill, please click the button at the top of this page. Make sure to specify the name of the patient you are paying for.
For any billing questions, please contact Kerry at Christal Medical Billing: 360-260-9799.
- Regence – United Healthcare
- First Choice Health network
- Providence Preferred OR
My Psychology Today profile
American Psychological Association
The iRest Institute
The Psychedelic Support Network
Multidisciplinary Association of Psychedelic Studies
American Mindfulness Research Association
Washington State mental health crisis hotlines
Mental health and drug treatment resources:
- Drug treatment programs in Washington
- Drug treatment programs in Oregon
- ADAPT Behavioral Health Program, Vancouver, WA
- Hazelden Addiction Treatment Center, multiple locations
- DePaul Treatment Centers, Portland and Hillsboro, OR
- Northwest Resources, Olympia, WA
- Sundown Ranch, Yakima, WA
- Serenity Lane, Vancouver, WA
- Rainier Springs, Vancouver, WA
- NAMI – Southwest WA, Vancouver, WA
- Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program, Vancouver, WA
- Monte Nido Eating Disorder Center of Portland, OR
- Intensive Outpatient Program with Sheela Choppala-Nestor at Associates for Psychiatric and Mental Health, Vancouver, WA
- Community Services Northwest, Vancouver and Battle Ground, WA
- Recovery Village, Ridgefield, WA
- Lifeline Connections, Vancouver, WA
- PeaceHealth SW Emergency Department, Vancouver, WA – (360) 514-2000
- Legacy Salmon Creek Emergency Department, Vancouver, WA – (360) 487-1000
Resources for adult performers and sex workers:
Online Shadow and Sexuality Coaching for men and couples: