I believe people have an incredible amount of strength within themselves. I work with medications to augment this inner strength and help people reach their full potential.
I believe in working together with people to help find the best treatment plan – even if that doesn’t include medication.
I have over 29 years of psychiatric experience and have been working as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for over 19 years.
I provide medication management.
I help treat Anxiety Disorder, Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, PTSD, ADHD, the Autism Spectrum, OCD, and Psychotic Disorders.
I treat patients 12 – 100 years old.
Monday: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 4:30pm
If you would like to pay your bill, please click the button at the top of this page. Make sure to specify the name of the patient you are paying for.
For any billing questions, please contact Debra at Northwest Billing and Bookkeeping: 360-687-7802.
- United Health Care
- First Choice Health
- Comp Psych
Washington State mental health crisis hotlines
- Drug treatment programs in Washington
- Drug treatment programs in Oregon
- ADAPT Behavioral Health Program, Vancouver, WA
- Hazelden Addiction Treatment Center, multiple locations
- DePaul Treatment Centers, Portland and Hillsboro, OR
- Northwest Resources, Olympia, WA
- Sundown Ranch, Yakima, WA
- Serenity Lane, Vancouver, WA
- Rainier Springs, Vancouver, WA
- NAMI – Southwest WA, Vancouver, WA
- Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program, Vancouver, WA
- Monte Nido Eating Disorder Center of Portland, OR
- Intensive Outpatient Program with Sheela Choppala-Nestor at Associates for Psychiatric and Mental Health, Vancouver, WA
- Community Services Northwest, Vancouver and Battle Ground, WA
- Recovery Village, Ridgefield, WA
- Lifeline Connections, Vancouver, WA
- PeaceHealth SW Emergency Department, Vancouver, WA – (360) 514-2000
- Legacy Salmon Creek Emergency Department, Vancouver, WA – (360) 487-1000
Prescription discount coupons: